You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
9 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page:
Poll: 6
Hi6🦈: 🌻New and improved🌻
siXsiXsiX
World Famous



ouch wrote:
My back has started mysteriously hurting like in the kidney space or smth, hope it goes away soon ahhh

But now I will eat fried rice leftovers
prob your ovaries and period acting up if u ask a male doctor
siXsiXsiX
World Famous



did u know.. my bf wanted us to see u guys this summer. or for me to see you

i have opened up to my bf about vp. like a year ago.. lightly
what i do and what i like about this site. i have never done that to my ex
i started talking about it more. and once he heard about u guys meeting up this summer at a festival, närcon, or what it was.. he was like, should we see if it matches up with our plans?(cus he got family in the south. so it would only be another miles away).. he was like u wanna go?

but we.. u guys on vp and i.. i'm not really a part of the gang

this boy i got he likes anime n shit. u would devour him.. we'd be friends through him
Private
Popstar



siXsiXsiX wrote:
ouch wrote:
My back has started mysteriously hurting like in the kidney space or smth, hope it goes away soon ahhh

But now I will eat fried rice leftovers
prob your ovaries and period acting up if u ask a male doctor
Honestly my period do be acting up lately, or my birth control I guess, so mby my body just weird lately
siXsiXsiX
World Famous



ouch wrote:
siXsiXsiX wrote:
ouch wrote:
My back has started mysteriously hurting like in the kidney space or smth, hope it goes away soon ahhh

But now I will eat fried rice leftovers
prob your ovaries and period acting up if u ask a male doctor
Honestly my period do be acting up lately, or my birth control I guess, so mby my body just weird lately

i'm not a doctor so idk what to say..
and i'm on birth control so i haven't had a period for four-six years
switch method of contraception?
Private
Youtube Star



siXsiXsiX wrote:
did u know.. my bf wanted us to see u guys this summer. or for me to see you

i have opened up to my bf about vp. like a year ago.. lightly
what i do and what i like about this site. i have never done that to my ex
i started talking about it more. and once he heard about u guys meeting up this summer at a festival, närcon, or what it was.. he was like, should we see if it matches up with our plans?(cus he got family in the south. so it would only be another miles away).. he was like u wanna go?

but we.. u guys on vp and i.. i'm not really a part of the gang

this boy i got he likes anime n shit. u would devour him.. we'd be friends through him
I think närcon is such a fun regardless so if you have weeb boyfriend yall should go n then we can have a lil veepee meet up teehee! We usually sorta roam around split up during the event because everyone have different stuff they wanna do ^-^
Private
Youtube Star



siXsiXsiX wrote:
devilcake wrote:
siXsiXsiX wrote:
are they saying anything interesting? *gsm eyes smoji*
Urm well


and then other times my moms aunt will detail her gynecologist appointments with bad grammar and . Instead of spaces 🤩

omg. so sad
i mean once ppl get sick or old enough or a combo.. they do stop drinking and eating
it's not a matter of will to live... just a matter of the body having it's going away :c

lmao i'd love to hear about other ppls gyn appointments tho?? 
we are all people. and i'd feel less lonely
Yes… I’ve been thinking a lot abt it in terms of humans vs other animals recently cos some of the nurses at internship mentioned how we can euthanize rly old sick patients but human doctors just wait it out sorta or have to just ”give up” idk morbid maybe sawry

pls maybe it’s a guy thing I just find it awkward 🤧 but it’s also my moms aunt whose basically a female passport bro I don’t wanna hear anything from her tbh
Private
Popstar



siXsiXsiX wrote:
ouch wrote:
siXsiXsiX wrote:
prob your ovaries and period acting up if u ask a male doctor
Honestly my period do be acting up lately, or my birth control I guess, so mby my body just weird lately

i'm not a doctor so idk what to say..
and i'm on birth control so i haven't had a period for four-six years
switch method of contraception?
I think maibi it just has smth to do with losing weight that has caused more regular spotting, kind of annoying but its ok

Hope it stops but if not I will talk to my doctor in mby november or december when I have to go there anyway for smth else
Private
Youtube Star



siXsiXsiX wrote:
devilcake wrote:
siXsiXsiX wrote:
omg.. and if that becomes permanent.. will u move closers?
how can u travel for that amount of time and still function??
Hshshs that will not happen I’m not moving to malmö x-X I might end up with similar commute if I get work in like Sthlm or something but I’d only do that temporarily…. I will only ever move from Uppsala if I leave the country I think

im barely keeping it together I would never do this for longer than the internship when also ”working” full time 
why not? what's so bad about moving to malmö? or any other city in sweden? 
i mean i sorta get.. i live in our other part of the country. and i am comfy here. i don't like new. and i know my family is sorta close. but i don't meet them often. so i could move a couple hours away.. if my bf wanted to. but me, i like it here
The vibes here are just off and the cyclists are very bad at not almost running people over compared to at home…. Also too big 4 me…. I always say Uppsala is just like perfect size n vibe for me, i wish I wasn’t born here so I could move here Gigl….

n also just tha autism I think I don’t want change,,, I get anxiety thinking about moving apartments I. A couple of years and I fully plan on moving to another apartment in the same neighborhood x-x
Private
Streetmusician



played overcooked for the first time today !! it was veri fun and one of the ppl i played w was a 6 year old he was SO cute he was like "come here, we can do the washing up together! (:" and we had dance parties which was just us 2 running in circles while the other 2 did the cooking

he is my roomies nephew and o man i cant wait for cousinbaby to get that age i had like babyfever but in the sense of aunt not mom and not for baby but for 6 year old
Private
Popstar



I have gotten an amazing idea suddenly that will fix my whole life I just know it, but tomorrow I will probably forget
Solar
National Star



):
Private
World Famous



ouch wrote:
I have gotten an amazing idea suddenly that will fix my whole life I just know it, but tomorrow I will probably forget
please tell us
Private
World Famous



Solar wrote:
):
what matter solar?
Private
Popstar



Almost died going for a walk right now, I took a route I haven't walked before n it was suddenly so steep ajjjjj.... Then I check pule n its over 180, had to sit down so I wouldn't just fall down 😭 jesus christ am too out of shape
Private
Popstar



Oh no now I rlly have to go to bed, n I did not finish book, I have over 3 hours left 😭
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: