You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
13 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: Hi?
Hello!
0%
0
Hey!
0%
0
🦈
0%
0
The end date of this poll has expired on 16-10-2024 18:05
hi 4 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 5!!!!!!!!!!
Private
Popstar



whydoiexist wrote:
ouch wrote:
5star wrote:
who did u stab
This same friend 
You stabbed someone????????
No I just tried cus we were both extremely drunk and playing in bed with blood all over n I thought wow I want to do this, but it didn't work cus knife was bad. Also he let me do it obv we are on the same wavelenght
Private
World Famous



ouch wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
ouch wrote:
This same friend 
You stabbed someone????????
No I just tried cus we were both extremely drunk and playing in bed with blood all over n I thought wow I want to do this, but it didn't work cus knife was bad. Also he let me do it obv we are on the same wavelenght
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Private
Popstar



Jesus its so hot, I sweaty face but at least I put on sunscreen 
Private
Youtube Star



Mymble wrote:
screams
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Private
Living Legend



went on a hike and it started raining pls I am soaked
Private
Popstar



whydoiexist wrote:
ouch wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
You stabbed someone????????
No I just tried cus we were both extremely drunk and playing in bed with blood all over n I thought wow I want to do this, but it didn't work cus knife was bad. Also he let me do it obv we are on the same wavelenght
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
We are bad influence for one another I think but its fun 
Private
Youtube Star



ouch wrote:
Jesus its so hot, I sweaty face but at least I put on sunscreen 
i read this as jesus is hot
Private
World Famous



glowed wrote:
went on a hike and it started raining pls I am soaked
Me when your mom when I when
Private
Youtube Star



glowed wrote:
went on a hike and it started raining pls I am soaked
cozy!
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
ouch wrote:
Jesus its so hot, I sweaty face but at least I put on sunscreen 
i read this as jesus is hot
He is 
Private
Living Legend



i hav to go to furst tomorrow. three nurses and 7 pokes later and they still couldnt draw my stupid blood
Private
Popstar



devilcake wrote:
ouch wrote:
Jesus its so hot, I sweaty face but at least I put on sunscreen 
i read this as jesus is hot
Hw could have been but I don't like long hair 
Teabag
World Famous



Cries
Private
Popstar



Mymble wrote:
i hav to go to furst tomorrow. three nurses and 7 pokes later and they still couldnt draw my stupid blood
This was me when I needed veneflon or whatever in my hand, I got so big bruise cus they just wiggled the needle inside and stabbed me a million times, then an ultrasound dude came and ultrasounded my arm and they managed to put it in my arm instead 
Private
World Famous



Teabag wrote:
Cries
Same brother 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last