You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: Hi?
Hello!
0%
0
Hey!
0%
0
🦈
0%
0
The end date of this poll has expired on 16-10-2024 18:05
hi 4 DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 5!!!!!!!!!!
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
I hate art
me2 highfive show
Private
Youtube Star



whydoiexist wrote:
devilcake wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
gmt+3 sounds so lame
I just wrote Sweden 😭
help im gonna write sweden+1
Vshajdjsjskaow 
Private
World Famous



Estonia uses Eastern European Time (EET) (UTC+02:00) during winter, and Eastern European Summer Time (EEST) (UTC+03:00) during summer.

the fuck does this mean
Private
World Famous



hoes is it utc+2 or utc+3 
Private
World Famous



i hate daylight saving it ruins my life
5sar
International Star



whydoiexist wrote:
Estonia uses Eastern European Time (EET) (UTC+02:00) during winter, and Eastern European Summer Time (EEST) (UTC+03:00) during summer.

the fuck does this mean
do u not knoe what daylight savings r
Private
World Famous



5star wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
Estonia uses Eastern European Time (EET) (UTC+02:00) during winter, and Eastern European Summer Time (EEST) (UTC+03:00) during summer.

the fuck does this mean
do u not knoe what daylight savings r
i know and i hate
Private
Youtube Star



whydoiexist wrote:
devilcake wrote:
I hate art
me2 highfive show
Idk how to shade n it’s mKing me want to cry
Private
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
devilcake wrote:
I hate art
me2 highfive show
Idk how to shade n it’s mKing me want to cry
!!!!!!!!!!!! punches u /loving 
Private
Youtube Star



whydoiexist wrote:
devilcake wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
me2 highfive show
XIdk how to shade n it’s mKing me want to cry
!!!!!!!!!!!! punches u /loving 
How to shade
Private
World Famous



oh god i need to read that scenario again im gonna kms
5sar
International Star



devilcake wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
devilcake wrote:
I hate art
me2 highfive show
xIdk how to shade n it’s mKing me want to cry
im going to die
Private
Youtube Star



I guess I will look for an art tutorial can’t wait to feel awful because some 16 year old is better than I ever will be already 👍👍👍👍
Private
World Famous



can someone tldr it for me i cant read 
Private
World Famous



it actually hurts my brain tf
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last