You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
19 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
genshin
Private
Minister of Pop



Elowyn wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
I AM NOW THE PROUD OWNER OF A LVL 100 FLINS
YEAH!!!!!! amazing
i just got c6 diluc so omw to a lvl 95 varka 
Aw hell yeah, nice!!
Private
Minister of Pop



MIGHT have pulled flins weapon again so its r2 now <3
Private
Living Legend



Heartbroken wrote:
MIGHT have pulled flins weapon again so its r2 now <3
giggling
Private
Living Legend



do u guys think this team would work

arlecchino - chevreuse - fischl - durin ? 
Private
Living Legend



when is the next archon chapter coming out, i have never been actually caught up so idk how this works
papa me want more movie
Private
Minister of Pop



lain wrote:
when is the next archon chapter coming out, i have never been actually caught up so idk how this works
papa me want more movie
late ish september
Private
Minister of Pop



Heartbroken wrote:
lain wrote:
when is the next archon chapter coming out, i have never been actually caught up so idk how this works
papa me want more movie
late ish september
i think
Private
Living Legend



Heartbroken wrote:
lain wrote:
when is the next archon chapter coming out, i have never been actually caught up so idk how this works
papa me want more movie
late ish september
grrr i want it NOWWWWW
Private
Minister of Pop



lain wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
lain wrote:
when is the next archon chapter coming out, i have never been actually caught up so idk how this works
papa me want more movie
late ish september
grrr i want it NOWWWWW
pat pat
Private
Minister of Pop



just realized I logged in once nd got that horse girl for some reason y did I use my pity on that 
Private
Living Legend



sam can u add me UID: 782928556
Private
Living Legend



Maxwell wrote:
just realized I logged in once nd got that horse girl for some reason y did I use my pity on that 
zibai??
Private
Living Legend



can Noy come out soon 
Private
Minister of Pop



lain wrote:
can Noy come out soon 
no, i need to save up after using over 300 wishes on flins
Private
Minister of Pop



lain wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
just realized I logged in once nd got that horse girl for some reason y did I use my pity on that 
zibai??
yes
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last