Heaqein wrote:scoff wrote:
Well I really love my boyfriend, if that counts? He's a real sweet guy. Also he's got long hair, a beard, and lots of tattoos. I really like that. He's got freckles on his cheeks and nose, and he hates them but I think it's gorgeous. Also his eyes are the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. They're ice blue and he's got such long lashes, I'm fucking jealous of him, you know?
I like that he likes to spoon me when we go to sleep or when we're watching tv. I also like that he also likes it when I spoon him. He's fucking wonderful most of the time, but especially when he's drunk, because then he always tells me how much he loves me and how much I matter to him and how much he never wants to live without me. He criticizes me a lot when he's sober, but I can live with that. Apparently when I can't read his thoughts, I'm stupid. I tell him no one can read his fucking thoughts, but he's always like "no, I know, but that thing was obvious" and I'm like "...dude, no.". I don't think that'll ever change, but I still love him and I wanna be with him.
Right now he's working away and I miss him so much it hurts. He usually calls me every night when he's away, but today he hasn't even responded to the one fucking text I sent him earlier. I mean, it's 9:30 pm so he's definitely gone off the clock at work by now. I'm sad. I hope he isn't dead or cheating.
Oh today I wasn't reachable because I couldn't use my phone. I'm sure he doesn't, he'll reach you as soon as possible.
No, I think he's dead or with someone else. Alternatively coming home.