You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
16 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Mystic messenger!
MichaelaNightray
International Star



Vissy wrote:
MichaelaNightray wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Saw this like yesterday omg I love this hahaha
https://vm.tiktok.com/vdKqqS/
I love the MM cosplayers 
Same I'm glad it is a thing again I remember watching a lot mm cosplay videos on YouTube a few years back and I was amazed by them
Then you need to watch this! I love when Yoosung puts the wig on MC and MC is like: NOPE


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2il0BvB9RU&t=245s
vel
International Star



i havent heard about it in so long omg
you just unlocked so many memories i forgot i had
MichaelaNightray
International Star



AND THIS. The girl playing Jumin is so freaking attractive! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVjm57WgHyI&t=19s
MichaelaNightray
International Star



vel wrote:
i havent heard about it in so long omg
you just unlocked so many memories i forgot i had

You're welcome xD I played it when it first got out and got back to it like a week ago 
Reaper
Popstar



Oops I wanted to try looking like Zen since I had a cheap ass white wig from eBay laying in my drawer but LMAO IM CRYING
December
World Famous



what's that
Reaper
Popstar



December wrote:
what's that

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mystic_Messenger
December
World Famous



Vissy wrote:
December wrote:
what's that

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mystic_Messenger
weird lmao
Reaper
Popstar



December wrote:
Vissy wrote:
December wrote:
what's that

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mystic_Messenger
weird lmao
How is it weird? It's a text messenger app simulation game aimed at female audience 😳
Reaper
Popstar



I'm crying HAHHAHA
https://vm.tiktok.com/vR7KG4/
MichaelaNightray
International Star



Vissy wrote:
Oops I wanted to try looking like Zen since I had a cheap ass white wig from eBay laying in my drawer but LMAO IM CRYING
That's not bad! A Good first cosplay :d 
MichaelaNightray
International Star



December wrote:
Vissy wrote:
December wrote:
what's that

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mystic_Messenger
weird lmao
Trust me. There's waaaay more twisted messenger apps out there
Reaper
Popstar



MichaelaNightray wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Oops I wanted to try looking like Zen since I had a cheap ass white wig from eBay laying in my drawer but LMAO IM CRYING
X
That's not bad! A Good first cosplay  

thanks i've only ever cosplayed Su-metal from Babymetal and pinkie pie that was more just inspired than full cosplay haha
MichaelaNightray
International Star



Vissy wrote:
MichaelaNightray wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Oops I wanted to try looking like Zen since I had a cheap ass white wig from eBay laying in my drawer but LMAO IM CRYING
X
That's not bad! A Good first cosplay  

thanks i've only ever cosplayed Su-metal from Babymetal and pinkie pie that was more just inspired than full cosplay haha
Give it a go if you are interested in it! 
Reaper
Popstar



MichaelaNightray wrote:
Vissy wrote:
MichaelaNightray wrote:
That's not bad! A Good first cosplay  

thanks i've only ever cosplayed Su-metal from Babymetal and pinkie pie that was more just inspired than full cosplay haha
Give it a go if you are interested in it! 
well i do wanna start cosplaying but i need more money for that hehe
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last