Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 313
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
14
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
|
Next
|
Last
Poll: Do you like taking personality tests?
Yes
No
Show results
zodiac & personality
punch
Streetmusician
punch wrote:
Virgo INFP
Private
World Famous
Moongirl wrote:
bump
Private
Youtube Star
kamikaze wrote:
gemini, INFJ
Private
World Famous
Clegane wrote:
scorpio INTP-T
Private
World Famous
Moongirl wrote:
bump
Account deleted
wrote:
Aquarius- ENFP
Account deleted
wrote:
Every time I retake the test thinking somehow maybe I've changed yet I always get the same result lol. You'd think I'd learn
Elowyn
World Famous
Elowyn wrote:
Leo isfj
Private
World Famous
Moongirl wrote:
SarKastic wrote:
Every time I retake the test thinking somehow maybe I've changed yet I always get the same result lol. You'd think I'd learn
same I think I answer so differently but it has not changed
it was different couple times tho
Private
Youtube Star
Limbs wrote:
capricorn, INFJ
Private
International Star
Potion wrote:
cap, estj
Private
International Star
Potion wrote:
or actually now i got estp but idk
Private
Popstar
melk wrote:
Sagittarius ENFP
Multatuli
International Star
Multatuli wrote:
i think this is heavily based on the userbase of vp as in like a few types will be overrepresented
Breeze
Popstar
Breeze wrote:
Libra - INFJ
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
|
Next
|
Last