You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
15 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Tell Me About Your Crush
Private
International Star



Saekki wrote:
@sashaangel  do you want to snap? (if you have snap that is)
yeah sure why not! (but I have to remind you: My ethnicity is not swedish)
Private
International Star



sashaangel wrote:
Saekki wrote:
@sashaangel  do you want to snap? (if you have snap that is)
yeah sure why not! (but I have to remind you: My ethnicity is not swedish)
@Saekki 
Private
World Famous



sashaangel wrote:
Saekki wrote:
@sashaangel  do you want to snap? (if you have snap that is)
yeah sure why not! (but I have to remind you: My ethnicity is not swedish)
ooo what is it then?

i'll pm you my snap
Private
World Famous



Heaqein wrote:
Emiliaaaaaaa wrote:
i have two and they have a good personality and laughing cute
but
i dont see them anymore 3
Why don't you 

Both have finished school
and i feel empty and sad
Private
International Star



Saekki wrote:
sashaangel wrote:
Saekki wrote:
@sashaangel  do you want to snap? (if you have snap that is)
yeah sure why not! (but I have to remind you: My ethnicity is not swedish)
ooo what is it then?

i'll pm you my snap
I'm from uzbekistan.. Yaaay or not yaaay, hahah.

p.s I am weird, like really weird and very easy going! So don't be surprised by that either. 

@Saekki 
Private
National Star



Emiliaaaaaaa wrote:
Heaqein wrote:
Emiliaaaaaaa wrote:
i have two and they have a good personality and laughing cute
but
i dont see them anymore 3
Why don't you 

Both have finished school
and i feel empty and sad
Oh that's really sad. Don't you text them? 
Private
National Star



sashaangel wrote:
Saekki wrote:
sashaangel wrote:
yeah sure why not! (but I have to remind you: My ethnicity is not swedish)
ooo what is it then?

i'll pm you my snap
I'm from uzbekistan.. Yaaay or not yaaay, hahah.

p.s I am weird, like really weird and very easy going! So don't be surprised by that either. 
Oh Turkish? Me too 
Private
International Star



Heaqein wrote:
sashaangel wrote:
Saekki wrote:
ooo what is it then?

i'll pm you my snap
I'm from uzbekistan.. Yaaay or not yaaay, hahah.

p.s I am weird, like really weird and very easy going! So don't be surprised by that either. 
Oh Turkish? Me too 
almost but not quite. heheh
Private
World Famous



sashaangel wrote:
Saekki wrote:
sashaangel wrote:
yeah sure why not! (but I have to remind you: My ethnicity is not swedish)
ooo what is it then?

i'll pm you my snap
I'm from uzbekistan.. Yaaay or not yaaay, hahah.

p.s I am weird, like really weird and very easy going! So don't be surprised by that either. 

@Saekki 
Cool! And don't worry, I'm weird too albeit a little introverted
Private
World Famous



Heaqein wrote:
Emiliaaaaaaa wrote:
Heaqein wrote:
Why don't you 

Both have finished school
and i feel empty and sad
Oh that's really sad. Don't you text them? 

no

one of them have fb
Private
International Star



Saekki wrote:
sashaangel wrote:
Saekki wrote:
ooo what is it then?

i'll pm you my snap
I'm from uzbekistan.. Yaaay or not yaaay, hahah.

p.s I am weird, like really weird and very easy going! So don't be surprised by that either. 

@Saekki 
Cool! And don't worry, I'm weird too albeit a little introverted
that's cool!

I'm more of an extrovert sooo, we're a perfect match! 
Private
National Star



Emiliaaaaaaa wrote:
Heaqein wrote:
Emiliaaaaaaa wrote:

Both have finished school
and i feel empty and sad
Oh that's really sad. Don't you text them? 

no

one of them have fb
Then text that one? 
Private
World Famous



Heaqein wrote:
Emiliaaaaaaa wrote:
Heaqein wrote:
Oh that's really sad. Don't you text them? 

no

one of them have fb
Then text that one? 

it was about 3 years ago that "one" has finished school
Luna
Popstar



They're a wonderful person who I enjoy spending my time with.
We're both very similar in our sense of humor and general attitudes.

We've had a rough patch but the wounds from it have completely healed for both of us.
I have a lot of problems with my depression and they are VERY patient and reassuring for me.

I honestly don't know where I would be without them right now.
Private
World Famous



Greed wrote:
They're a wonderful person who I enjoy spending my time with.
We're both very similar in our sense of humor and general attitudes.

We've had a rough patch but the wounds from it have completely healed for both of us.
I have a lot of problems with my depression and they are VERY patient and reassuring for me.

I honestly don't know where I would be without them right now.
naww how cuteee
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last