You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
9 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
do u feel cool on vp
Private
World Famous



December wrote:
no i feel like a burden
@December  i know how you feel but at times i feel i'm worse than a burden xx
Aske
Prince of Pop



ha hhah no definetly not
Aria
Popstar



i feel "cool"
Private
Prince of Pop



Im the coolest on and off vp
Private
World Famous



i feel cool when i make good outfits xDD 

but popular? idk, i dont think i am popular or some 
Private
World Famous



Compared to the "real" world? 100% I feel popular on here n liked, don't kno bout cool tho
Teabag
World Famous



Azriel wrote:
Im the coolest on and off vp

I highly doubt u are cool off vp
Private
World Famous



no i feel like im acting like an ant thats been stepped on crushed and barely hanging on and are squeaking for help thats not cool at all
Private
Prince of Pop



Teabag wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Im the coolest on and off vp

I highly doubt u are cool off vp
Hah jokes on u im hella cool 
Private
International Star



no
Private
Popstar



No
Kino
Popstar



sometimes
Kino
Popstar



Teabag wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Im the coolest on and off vp

I highly doubt u are cool off vp
yeah that doesnt sound right
Teabag
World Famous



River wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Im the coolest on and off vp

I highly doubt u are cool off vp
yeah that doesnt sound right
u know what else doesn't sound right? that i'm not cool off vp
Account deleted




nah l just like to chat with peeps
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last