Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 306
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
12
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
|
Next
|
Last
Im bored, ill give you a music video
Meister
National Star
Meister wrote:
BuMp
Meister
National Star
Meister wrote:
Im gonna rave in my backyard.
Meister
National Star
Meister wrote:
Its getting colder.
varyscripsy
Bathroom Singer
varyscripsy wrote:
I am a newbie so I'm curious what you'd pick for me.
Meister
National Star
Meister wrote:
varyscripsy wrote:
I am a newbie so I'm curious what you'd pick for me.
EYYY YOOOO CAPTAIN JACK!!!
Buns
International Star
Buns wrote:
Meister
National Star
Meister wrote:
Buns wrote:
Be careful with that door your open when you get lost in the woods.
( I love this movie!!!!)
Private
International Star
liv wrote:
meeeeeeeee
Buns
International Star
Buns wrote:
Meister wrote:
Buns wrote:
Be careful with that door your open when you get lost in the woods.
( I love this movie!!!!)
Love that movie
Meister
National Star
Meister wrote:
liv wrote:
meeeeeeeee
I saw that you like Michael Jackson so i found this female cover.
First i thought about this song when i saw your avatar. And she is not wearing a hat or wear purple but this song came up.
Meister
National Star
Meister wrote:
How are you all?
Meister
National Star
Meister wrote:
Its soon Monday.
Meister
National Star
Meister wrote:
How is life?
Meister
National Star
Meister wrote:
Its soon autumn.
Meister
National Star
Meister wrote:
How was the weekend?
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
|
Next
|
Last