You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
12 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page:
Tell Me About Your Crush
Private
World Famous



I could have sworn i commented a forum like this not long ago, but i can't find my comment soooo


My boyfriend and i have been together for almost 5 years!
I love him to pieces and i would say i love him more and more every day, but i don't think i can love him much more than i do now. 
He is such a goof and treat me so well, i absolutely adore him! i tell him alot too, but i just can't see myself with anyone else, we fit super well together.
Private
National Star



MissLondon wrote:
I'm currently with my "crush"
This is sweet <3
Private
National Star



Ella wrote:
I could have sworn i commented a forum like this not long ago, but i can't find my comment soooo


My boyfriend and i have been together for almost 5 years!
I love him to pieces and i would say i love him more and more every day, but i don't think i can love him much more than i do now. 
He is such a goof and treat me so well, i absolutely adore him! i tell him alot too, but i just can't see myself with anyone else, we fit super well together.
Awww this sounds so cute, made my heart melt. <3
Private
World Famous



HAHA my love Life sucks still today!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA
Private
Popstar



Hes a slav 
He was bald in a previous life
He sings falsetto allegedly
I love him
Ugh hes hot 
Private
Popstar



i guess u could say that i have a crush on my gf ahahah
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: