Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 384
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
14
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
Mystic messenger!
MichaelaNightray
International Star
MichaelaNightray wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz3D_y4clss
THE FIRST ONE IS SO TRUE
Nafisa
Youtube Star
Nafisa wrote:
Still patiently waiting for the Ray after ending
Private
World Famous
Duchess wrote:
i feel like i wanna try this
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
https://vm.tiktok.com/JNDyCBs/
Violalala
Streetmusician
Violalala wrote:
I HATE MM but why do I always install it over and over again?? Please send help I need help to get over my addiction! I hate the boys but I love them at the same time
Persona
Streetmusician
Persona wrote:
lol this is so weird because I was thinking of downloading it again yesterday!! i think i will
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
https://vm.tiktok.com/JYo4DLs/
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
before I saw that this was an old thread- I was about to say the exact same thing as last time lmao
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Teabag wrote:
before I saw that this was an old thread- I was about to say the exact same thing as last time lmao
Lmao sorry I keep bumping this every time I find a mm tiktok 😳
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Teabag wrote:
before I saw that this was an old thread- I was about to say the exact same thing as last time lmao
Lmao sorry I keep bumping this every time I find a mm tiktok 😳
hahah thas fine xD
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Teabag wrote:
before I saw that this was an old thread- I was about to say the exact same thing as last time lmao
Lmao sorry I keep bumping this every time I find a mm tiktok 😳
hahah thas fine xD
💩💩
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11