You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
12 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page:
♥ drawing for cr ♥ [CLOSED TEMPORARELY]
Godis
World Famous



Sharkaz wrote:
Godis wrote:
I want, but I don't have 50cr. I have only 16cr.
I have the pink hair for your wl, but it dosen't be 50cr.
Could you take 16cr + pink hair and some pd so it be 50cr total? How much cr do you want then?
@Godis  Hi, I guess I could make an exception and take the 16cr + pink hair + 30 000pd ? Sounds fair to me, tell me what you think !
Hi! Sure!

Please do this outfit:
Sharkaz
National Star



Hi guys ! Just a quick update, the lockdown has recently been lifted in France so I'm slowly going back to having somewhat of a social life, while simultaneously having to study for my finals coming up. Because of that I won't have a lot of time to draw (especially since I have a few stuff to do from pictures, which is way harder than drawing from avatars !) and I hope you'll understand why it'll take more time for me to complete the commissions. But don't worry, they'll eventually come ! ♥

@Abby  @Dragon  @Vissy 
Private
Princess of Pop



Sharkaz wrote:
Hi guys ! Just a quick update, the lockdown has recently been lifted in France so I'm slowly going back to having somewhat of a social life, while simultaneously having to study for my finals coming up. Because of that I won't have a lot of time to draw (especially since I have a few stuff to do from pictures, which is way harder than drawing from avatars !) and I hope you'll understand why it'll take more time for me to complete the commissions. But don't worry, they'll eventually come ! ♥

@Abby  @Dragon  @Vissy 

good luck with your studies! 
Sharkaz
National Star



Abby wrote:
good luck with your studies! 

Thank you ! ♥
Reaper
Popstar



Sharkaz wrote:
Hi guys ! Just a quick update, the lockdown has recently been lifted in France so I'm slowly going back to having somewhat of a social life, while simultaneously having to study for my finals coming up. Because of that I won't have a lot of time to draw (especially since I have a few stuff to do from pictures, which is way harder than drawing from avatars !) and I hope you'll understand why it'll take more time for me to complete the commissions. But don't worry, they'll eventually come ! ♥

@Abby  @Dragon  @Vissy 
Yes take your time and enjoy life!
Dragon
Youtube Star



Sharkaz wrote:
Hi guys ! Just a quick update, the lockdown has recently been lifted in France so I'm slowly going back to having somewhat of a social life, while simultaneously having to study for my finals coming up. Because of that I won't have a lot of time to draw (especially since I have a few stuff to do from pictures, which is way harder than drawing from avatars !) and I hope you'll understand why it'll take more time for me to complete the commissions. But don't worry, they'll eventually come ! ♥

@Abby  @Dragon  @Vissy 
Don't worry about it, please take as much time as you need and have fun!! <3
Sharkaz
National Star



Hey guys ! Quick announcement, from now on I won't be taking requests of drawing from irl pictures... I gave it a go but it's honestly so much more time consuming than having an avatar as a base, because of that I get really late on other drawing and I don't put in as much details as I'd like, hope you understand ♥

(Except for @Helmi of course since I already accepted your request, don't worry !)
Private
Princess of Pop



Sharkaz wrote:
Hey guys ! Quick announcement, from now on I won't be taking requests of drawing from irl pictures... I gave it a go but it's honestly so much more time consuming than having an avatar as a base, because of that I get really late on other drawing and I don't put in as much details as I'd like, hope you understand ♥

(Except for @Helmi of course since I already accepted your request, don't worry !)
and thank you SO much for the opportunity it is SO pretty my crush even liked it so much and he's picky with art
thank youuu 
Sharkaz
National Star



Abby wrote:
Sharkaz wrote:
Hey guys ! Quick announcement, from now on I won't be taking requests of drawing from irl pictures... I gave it a go but it's honestly so much more time consuming than having an avatar as a base, because of that I get really late on other drawing and I don't put in as much details as I'd like, hope you understand ♥

(Except for @Helmi of course since I already accepted your request, don't worry !)
and thank you SO much for the opportunity it is SO pretty my crush even liked it so much and he's picky with art
thank youuu 
♥♥♥ !!!! I'm so glad you both like it so much !!!!!! might have taken some time but don't worry it's been a pleasure nonetheless ☆
Private
Princess of Pop



Sharkaz wrote:
Abby wrote:
Sharkaz wrote:
Hey guys ! Quick announcement, from now on I won't be taking requests of drawing from irl pictures... I gave it a go but it's honestly so much more time consuming than having an avatar as a base, because of that I get really late on other drawing and I don't put in as much details as I'd like, hope you understand ♥

(Except for @Helmi of course since I already accepted your request, don't worry !)
and thank you SO much for the opportunity it is SO pretty my crush even liked it so much and he's picky with art
thank youuu 
♥♥♥ !!!! I'm so glad you both like it so much !!!!!! might have taken some time but don't worry it's been a pleasure nonetheless ☆

Sharkaz
National Star



Hi guys, really sorry for the inactivity... I'm barely at home these days and I'm pretty stressed out about the commissions since I'm rarely on VP, what I'm gonna do is give your 50 credits back to @Dragon @Vissy  and @Helmi  , and if I eventually find some time I'll still give you the drawings (for free).

This implies that my commissions are closed until I get the motivation back !! I apologize once again that it took me so long and I hope it's ok :// love you guys ! ♥
Reaper
Popstar



Sharkaz wrote:
Hi guys, really sorry for the inactivity... I'm barely at home these days and I'm pretty stressed out about the commissions since I'm rarely on VP, what I'm gonna do is give your 50 credits back to @Dragon @Vissy  and @Helmi  , and if I eventually find some time I'll still give you the drawings (for free).

This implies that my commissions are closed until I get the motivation back !! I apologize once again that it took me so long and I hope it's ok :// love you guys ! ♥
Take your time 💗🙏🏻
Sharkaz
National Star



@Thug  there u go ! added you to the waiting list ♥
Sharkaz
National Star



@Escobar  you too !
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: