You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
19 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page:
part 2 tattoo idea
Solar
National Star



Bloodflowers wrote:
I went and bought short shorts for the tattoo appointment. Could have done it in my underwear but I wanted shorts anyway
win win!!! : D
so excited can't wait to see what it looks like 
Bloodflowers
World Famous



Solar wrote:
Bloodflowers wrote:
I went and bought short shorts for the tattoo appointment. Could have done it in my underwear but I wanted shorts anyway
win win!!! : D
so excited can't wait to see what it looks like 
me too 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: