You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
18 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page:
We lost our whimsy
Private
Living Legend



i miss having a bathtub so so so so so much 
Private
Youtube Star



Sylvan wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
Why
I have a very irrational fear of bathroom germs
I'd say that the tub is the most hygenic thing in my bathroom but yeah irrational fears are weird like that. 

I can't touch those febreze  gel packs without gloves
Yes it’s sorta like that! N it ironically makes my bathroom more germy because im scared of cleaning it lmaooo so probably good I don’t have a tub
Private
Streetmusician



devilcake wrote:
Bath tubs are icky to me
dont u have portable bathtub!
hmm
National Star



i'm scared of mold on/surrounding the bathtub :/
Olympus
Popstar



i heavily agree
Private
Minister of Pop



I want a bathtub so fucking bad 
Private
National Star



i got too lazy for bathing
i prefer shower :/
Melody
Popstar



idk if we stopped caring or if the ai scam vids made ppl realize how boring they actually are
tbh i've never gotten to try one since i've never owned a tub rip
Private
Prince of Pop



Sylvan wrote:
Solar wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
Read a book? Watch something on your phone? Listen to music? Eat dinner? 
idk it's all just less convenient to do in the bath, keep my arms up the whole time, not rly comfortable, hands get wet on accident... like i could be doing this in a comfy chair instead
maybe it's because I'm always cold but to me it's more comfy in the bathtub 
Loool i havent had a bath in years but this is so real
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: