Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 185
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
14
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
So I just had to show you guys how cute..
Gizzymo
Playback Star
Gizzymo wrote:
My girlfriend and I are I shall post photos in one moment
Are you in a realtionship?
Gizzymo
Playback Star
Gizzymo wrote:
hecate
Youtube Star
hecate wrote:
Aww you guys are cute
I'm trying to figure out what the shirts says haha
No, I'm not. That'd be front page news if I was
Gizzymo
Playback Star
Gizzymo wrote:
Gizzymo
Playback Star
Gizzymo wrote:
Haha my shirt says fiddler on the roof
Gizzymo
Playback Star
Gizzymo wrote:
Yea
I am the brunette
Private
Youtube Star
Xenya wrote:
same school?
Gizzymo
Playback Star
Gizzymo wrote:
Heather: awe thanks ^_^ HarmonyBe: haha yea
Gizzymo
Playback Star
Gizzymo wrote:
Gizzymo
Playback Star
Gizzymo wrote:
Heather: I am diggin the glasses ^_^
Gizzymo
Playback Star
Gizzymo wrote:
We didn't match xD
This topic is closed.
To load new posts:
activated