Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 448
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Plagiarism checker (norwegian)
Private
International Star
Utdatert wrote:
Does anyone know a good plagiarism checker that checks text in Norwegian? Preferably free.
jane477
Playback Star
jane477 wrote:
The only two that I know of and that my professor uses is this no name
free plagiarism checker
and also
https://www.turnitin.com/
( but this one requires subscription
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated