Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 377
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last
Bored
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Account deleted
wrote:
same but i have a fever rn and im supposd to nap so
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Heaven wrote:
same but i have a fever rn and im supposd to nap so
Ouff
Private
International Star
Levana wrote:
Heaven wrote:
same but i have a fever rn and im supposd to nap so
awe get better soon bb
Private
International Star
Levana wrote:
and same i have exactly nothing to do
Private
World Famous
luminescence wrote:
me too
Account deleted
wrote:
same
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Levana wrote:
and same i have exactly nothing to do
I have at least 3 tings but im too boted
Account deleted
wrote:
Books are the answer to most of these questions : )
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Nesta wrote:
Books are the answer to most of these questions : )
Books r tge most boring thing but I have the book I bought n haven't started yet ouff I gotta read it butt
Account deleted
wrote:
ouch wrote:
Nesta wrote:
Books are the answer to most of these questions : )
Books r tge most boring thing but I have the book I bought n haven't started yet ouff I gotta read it butt
Books that don't fit you are the most boring thing
Private
International Star
Levana wrote:
ouch wrote:
Levana wrote:
and same i have exactly nothing to do
I have at least 3 tings but im too boted
mood
i literally just posted that and my mom's like "let's go to costco" so now i'm going to costco
Account deleted
wrote:
Levana wrote:
ouch wrote:
Levana wrote:
and same i have exactly nothing to do
I have at least 3 tings but im too boted
mood
i literally just posted that and my mom's like "let's go to costco" so now i'm going to costco
What r u getting
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Nesta wrote:
ouch wrote:
Nesta wrote:
Books are the answer to most of these questions : )
Books r tge most boring thing but I have the book I bought n haven't started yet ouff I gotta read it butt
Books that don't fit you are the most boring thing
No I am illiterate
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Levana wrote:
ouch wrote:
Levana wrote:
and same i have exactly nothing to do
I have at least 3 tings but im too boted
mood
i literally just posted that and my mom's like "let's go to costco" so now i'm going to costco
Whats that, sounds fun
Account deleted
wrote:
ouch wrote:
Nesta wrote:
ouch wrote:
Books r tge most boring thing but I have the book I bought n haven't started yet ouff I gotta read it butt
Books that don't fit you are the most boring thing
No I am illiterate
Then u have audio
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last