Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 441
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
19
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
I was upset about something
Account deleted
wrote:
but I forgot what it was and now I'm very confused
Private
World Famous
alprazolam wrote:
i relate to this too much
Account deleted
wrote:
Vodyanoy wrote:
i relate to this too much
It's a sense of panic too because if I was upset it means it was important, right? So what am I forgetting? When will the doom do its comeback? AM I SAFE?
Bimbo
Popstar
Bimbo wrote:
That's called the Laganja Estranga Syndrome
Private
International Star
Flamink wrote:
VanityVogue wrote:
That's called the Laganja Estranga Syndrome
I FEEL VERY ATTACKED
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated