Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 313
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
14
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Round 2 THE SUNSET!!!!
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
In the morning I showed you a rainbow
here
Now lemme give you a sunset!!
Isn't it pretty 😍😍😍
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
:-(
SweetLapis
World Famous
SweetLapis wrote:
That's the prettiest sunset I'd ever seen.
Must been a treat seeing this up in person.
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
SweetLapis wrote:
That's the prettiest sunset I'd ever seen.
Must been a treat seeing this up in person.
Agreed I just love pretty sunsets ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ
Private
World Famous
luminescence wrote:
SweetLapis wrote:
That's the prettiest sunset I'd ever seen.
Must been a treat seeing this up in person.
+1 for this
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Lmao imma make this a thing to post what wonders I see from my balcony heheh
Private
World Famous
Duchess wrote:
ohh that's pretty, just like me
Account deleted
wrote:
ohh i love sunsets
Account deleted
wrote:
lemme join lol
TogetherForever
International Star
TogetherForever wrote:
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
FreckIe wrote:
lemme join lol
Ohhh nice
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Hybrid wrote:
ohh that's pretty, just like me
No you're prettier ;-)
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated