Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 384
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
20
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
im apologizing to @
Bloodflowers
World Famous
Bloodflowers wrote:
u
tell me what i should apologize for and i will try and remmeber nd do it
im sober
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
Apologize for not givin uz enough markuz pics
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Nothing sorry
Bloodflowers
World Famous
Bloodflowers wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Apologize for not givin uz enough markuz pics
im sorry for not posting more pics of marknoscous it's just that i know im a psycho bitch and im paranoid people will see the real me and dump me from their lives if i know someone irl
Bloodflowers
World Famous
Bloodflowers wrote:
ouch wrote:
Nothing sorry
im sorry u cant think of anything
Bloodflowers
World Famous
Bloodflowers wrote:
hey im a good person let me make it up to you *pat pat*
Bloodflowers
World Famous
Bloodflowers wrote:
still open
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated