Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 306
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star brass
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
14
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
What movie should I watch
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Prisoners or velvet buzzsaw
Yes jake gyllenhaal is my fav actor yes I've watched both before don't worry
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
This is so sad
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
I forgot abt nightcrawler ouffff its not on netflix tho so I hav to download it but shit
December
World Famous
December wrote:
idk but the velvet one has a prettier title
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
December wrote:
idk but the velvet one has a prettier title
Iss good yeah
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated