Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 170
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last
why
Troyaferd
Youtube Star
Troyaferd wrote:
are there so many peoples spiders now?
Account deleted
wrote:
are there so many peoples spiders now?
Troyaferd
Youtube Star
Troyaferd wrote:
Heaven wrote:
are there so many peoples spiders now?
there seem to be, btw I like your out fit
Account deleted
wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
Heaven wrote:
are there so many peoples spiders now?
there seem to be, btw I like your out fit
thanks i like your out fit
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Because I designes spider arms and they got into the shop yesterday 🦷
Troyaferd
Youtube Star
Troyaferd wrote:
Heaven wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
Heaven wrote:
are there so many peoples spiders now?
there seem to be, btw I like your out fit
thanks i like your out fit
thanks
Account deleted
wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
Heaven wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
there seem to be, btw I like your out fit
thanks i like your out fit
thanks
ur welcome
Troyaferd
Youtube Star
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
Because I designes spider arms and they got into the shop yesterday 🦷
you design them?
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
Because I designes spider arms and they got into the shop yesterday 🦷
you design them?
Yes
Troyaferd
Youtube Star
Troyaferd wrote:
Heaven wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
Heaven wrote:
thanks i like your out fit
thanks
ur welcome
you are welcome too
Troyaferd
Youtube Star
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
Because I designes spider arms and they got into the shop yesterday 🦷
you design them?
Yes
thats so exciting, how you do it?
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
you design them?
Yes
thats so exciting, how you do it?
I draw it
Account deleted
wrote:
what
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
FreckIe wrote:
what
We are spiderz
Account deleted
wrote:
ouch wrote:
FreckIe wrote:
what
We are spiderz
i wanna be a spider too, even though i hate spiders
Troyaferd
Youtube Star
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
Yes
thats so exciting, how you do it?
I draw it
but how?
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last