Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 327
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
14
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last
LOOK AT MY NEW HAIR
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Don't mind my bare face and pyjama
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
I'm proud
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Gimme attention thanks
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
bruvva that looks hella nice-
Private
Minister of Pop
Heartbroken wrote:
looks cool!
Account deleted
wrote:
lov da colors
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
bruvva that looks hella nice-
💗
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
looks cool!
Thanks boo! 💗
Private
World Famous
Moongirl wrote:
ooh pretty
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
FreckIe wrote:
lov da colors
🙏🏻💗
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Moongirl wrote:
ooh pretty
💗
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Looks good urcute
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
ouch wrote:
Looks good urcute
Thanks 🙏🏻💗
Juniper
Popstar
Juniper wrote:
Ooooh that’s rlly beautiful
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
I got some Madeline Hatter vibes when I was blow-drying it cause I had my hair half up and it looked like I had highlights haha
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
cutie
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
3
4
5
|
Next
|
Last