Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 334
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
what I have achieved this year
Bloodflowers
World Famous
Bloodflowers wrote:
reading the four twilight books from start to end
I have achieved nothing else
hmm
National Star
hmm wrote:
well many can't say they've read four books this year !
Aske
Prince of Pop
Aske wrote:
did you enjoy them
Private
Popstar
bexxi wrote:
well thats a lot of reading those books are thick
Bloodflowers
World Famous
Bloodflowers wrote:
hmm wrote:
well many can't say they've read four books this year !
true
Bloodflowers
World Famous
Bloodflowers wrote:
Aske wrote:
did you enjoy them
I did actually
Bloodflowers
World Famous
Bloodflowers wrote:
bexxi wrote:
well thats a lot of reading those books are thick
yes
Aske
Prince of Pop
Aske wrote:
Bloodflowers wrote:
Aske wrote:
did you enjoy them
I did actually
i wish i could read twilight for the first time again
Private
Popstar
bexxi wrote:
i dont care abt how trash the romance is the twilight books will always have a sogt spot in my heart
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated