Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 334
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator gold
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
i'm scared
Private
National Star
Sylvan wrote:
I'm scared about the next heatwave. Forecast says 33 degrees tomorrow, 38 the day after ...
Aske
Prince of Pop
Aske wrote:
didnt you just have 15 degrees what the heck
Private
National Star
Sylvan wrote:
Aske wrote:
didnt you just have 15 degrees what the heck
yep
Private
National Star
Sylvan wrote:
I miss normal german summers (20-25 degrees, rain every other day)
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
oh my god if yall have it rn we'll get it soon
oooo my god
crying
Private
National Star
Sylvan wrote:
Arthema wrote:
oh my god if yall have it rn we'll get it soon
oooo my god
crying
maybe it gets less hot? I really hope so but the forecast is bad :/
Private
National Star
Sylvan wrote:
:/
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
Sylvan wrote:
Arthema wrote:
oh my god if yall have it rn we'll get it soon
oooo my god
crying
maybe it gets less hot? I really hope so but the forecast is bad :/
35 on thu and friday here
mon-tue 36
death
I pray for us both and anyone that'll have to deal with it
i am buying a pool for my balcony
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated