You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
17 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General
any of u kids remember
LexiLuvsKirby
National Star



psychosalad?
Private
World Famous



I do not... Enlighten me
LexiLuvsKirby
National Star



Suchomimus wrote:
I do not... Enlighten me

Private
Minister of Pop



Im crying 
I was like "hmm this sounds familiar" 
"IIIII DIIID MY TIME-" 

ah yes now I remember
Private
World Famous



I've never seen that askfhhdejhd
it's like the two halves of my personality 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated