You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
17 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General
Mcqueen
Private
Minister of Pop



Guys I forgot to tell u but I was at wprk on sunday nd bakin at like 12 when suddenly

Nd I kid u fucking not

Lightning mcqueen drove by??????

Made my whole day
hmm
National Star



what lightning mcqueen doing in.. where are u.. Oslo
Private
International Star



omg
elisia
National Star



Private
Minister of Pop



hmm wrote:
what lightning mcqueen doing in.. where are u.. Oslo
wtf Id never be there Im on the westcoast in nowhere land
Private
Minister of Pop



which brings the better question
wtf is mcqueen doing in NOWHERE LAND?
making roads???? didnt look like it 
elisia
National Star



Maxwell wrote:
which brings the better question
wtf is mcqueen doing in NOWHERE LAND?
making roads???? didnt look like it 
Hes on a world tour obv haha
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated