You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
18 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General
My favorite season stopped existing
Private
National Star



Because what do you mean we don't have nice summer days with 17-25 degrees and rain every 3-4 days anymore?

What do u mean it's either cold and wet or non stop heatwaves?



Private
National Star



Oh I forgot, there's also cold and dry
Olympus
Popstar



I was just thinking to myself how it barely rained this summer and everyday has been 26+ 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated