You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
15 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General
I hate recipes sites with a burning passion
Private
National Star



What do you mean I have to read your life story before I get the recipe, there are 500 annoying pop ups and ads and I can't opt out of the cookies without paying you 5€ per month?? 

And I can't even use ad block because my phone is too old and slow and I don't have my laptop with me in the kitchen 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated