Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 334
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
21
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last
spend more cr
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
girls we need to spend more on shouts, how is my shout from july still up there
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Fr i was just thinking this the other day
Private
Living Legend
lain wrote:
: )
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
lain wrote:
: )
thank you for your service
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Sorry im not original
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Sorry im not original
admin copycat
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
misjel wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Sorry im not original
admin copycat
Its part of the job description
Private
Popstar
bexxi wrote:
sry i have nothing to say
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Azriel wrote:
misjel wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Sorry im not original
admin copycat
Its part of the job description
true, mod of the month
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
misjel wrote:
Azriel wrote:
misjel wrote:
admin copycat
Its part of the job description
true, mod of the month
@Melody
im sorry bro
Melody
Popstar
Melody wrote:
Azriel wrote:
misjel wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Its part of the job description
true, mod of the month
@Melody im sorry bro
smh need to try harder 😔
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
I'm not wasting my credits on that... And by the way you still have 3k deposited here in case you have forgotten...
Dreamstone
National Star
Dreamstone wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
I'm not wasting my credits on that... And by the way you still have 3k deposited here in case you have forgotten...
Fr I barley have credits so hard to get f2p 💔
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Melody wrote:
Azriel wrote:
misjel wrote:
true, mod of the month
@Melody im sorry bro
smh need to try harder 😔
where's your shout
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
I'm not wasting my credits on that... And by the way you still have 3k deposited here in case you have forgotten...
you can use them on shouts
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Dreamstone wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
I'm not wasting my credits on that... And by the way you still have 3k deposited here in case you have forgotten...
Fr I barley have credits so hard to get f2p 💔
i'm also f2p
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
Page:
1
2
|
Next
|
Last