You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
10 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General Page: | Next | Last
uneventful life
hmm
National Star



my workplace honestly feels like instagram in real life because everyone has soooo much going on omg they've got spouses!! kids!! vacations!! meanwhile i'm the one chud who's overly enthusiastic about work because outside of that i'm a friendless homebody 


would you consider your life outside of work/school to be eventful like do you hang out with people often! or does your life just mostly happen within the context of work/school. or are u like me who just stays home
Private
World Famous



my life is so uneventful that i dont even have work or school
Meow
International Star



I don't have a traditional job. I try to schedule things with people somewhat regularly and it's always nice when I get the chance to see my friends. 

My small biz gives me a lot of fun activities to spend my time on and I love all my artist alley friends <3
Private
Minister of Pop



I send a snap to my work gc on snapchat whenever I get a victory royal on fortnite 
Private
Minister of Pop



u kno what I love being boring cus sometimes I hear abt ppl doing a fucking LOT and Im like jesus fucking christ god Im glad I do nothing but bedrot outside of work jesus
Private
National Star



My life has been too eventfull this year and I hate it.

It's crazy how much shit has happened this year. 
hmm
National Star



Meow wrote:
I don't have a traditional job. I try to schedule things with people somewhat regularly and it's always nice when I get the chance to see my friends. 

My small biz gives me a lot of fun activities to spend my time on and I love all my artist alley friends <3
wahh having artist friends in real life sounds like such a blessing... what kind of activities do you do for your job!!
hmm
National Star



Maxwell wrote:
u kno what I love being boring cus sometimes I hear abt ppl doing a fucking LOT and Im like jesus fucking christ god Im glad I do nothing but bedrot outside of work jesus
no I totally get it Honestly. maybe I just feel pressured in the beginning because I'm scared they're gonna find out I'm an impostor who lives in a completely different world from them !!!!  (No one cares)
Chat0yant
World Famous



bones wrote:
my life is so uneventful that i dont even have work or school
^^^ 
Private
National Star



Having a job where I make enough to survive and nothing happening would be my dream right now.
Private
National Star



my job is eventful bc we see all kinds of ppl everyday . we had some gringo the other day only wearing two gigantic flags screaming at everyone until they were told to leave + forced to leave 
Solar
National Star



Maxwell wrote:
u kno what I love being boring cus sometimes I hear abt ppl doing a fucking LOT and Im like jesus fucking christ god Im glad I do nothing but bedrot outside of work jesus
same
Solar
National Star



im not working now so thats Good for doing nothing
i see my friends once a week most of the time but the last two weeks ive literally not left my house
helps that i live w my bf 
hmm
National Star



Miguel wrote:
my job is eventful bc we see all kinds of ppl everyday . we had some gringo the other day only wearing two gigantic flags screaming at everyone until they were told to leave + forced to leave 
just another day at a retail job 
hmm
National Star



Solar wrote:
im not working now so thats Good for doing nothing
i see my friends once a week most of the time but the last two weeks ive literally not left my house
helps that i live w my bf 
u got a live in boyfriend ur winning!
dollzmaniac
National Star



ermm yes i guess my life is eventful but idk i would count. my work as an event in my eventful life 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
Page: | Next | Last