You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General
headache + low blood pressure + nausea
Private
National Star



= the worst I felt in fucking ages

Also I'm cold and I've been rotting away in bed all day.


How's your monday going?
beyondeternal
World Famous



My Monday mornings are always hectic I wanted to run away from work. but can't. 

I hope you feel better soon. 
Private
Popstar




i hope u feel better soon ,... 
ive had a headache all day that doesnt respond to medications so i feel u
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated