You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
10 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General Page: | Next | Last
a little unlucky
GOAJCH
International Star



I adore this blind box IP, it’s so cute! I bought three at once, but all are duplicates. I’m devastated, one hasn’t even been opened yet.

elisia
National Star



Its a shame theyre all duplicate
Bit apple is soooo cute
GOAJCH
International Star



elisia wrote:
Its a shame theyre all duplicate
Bit apple is soooo cute
Every single figure in this series is so cute!! I love them all! I’d be happy with whichever one I got, but I ended up with three duplicates…………
elisia
National Star



GOAJCH wrote:
elisia wrote:
Its a shame theyre all duplicate
Bit apple is soooo cute
Every single figure in this series is so cute!! I love them all! I’d be happy with whichever one I got, but I ended up with three duplicates…………
Can you return the unopened one? Or swap it for another?
GOAJCH
International Star



elisia wrote:
GOAJCH wrote:
elisia wrote:
Its a shame theyre all duplicate
Bit apple is soooo cute
Every single figure in this series is so cute!! I love them all! I’d be happy with whichever one I got, but I ended up with three duplicates…………
Can you return the unopened one? Or swap it for another?
The shop won’t accept returns. I’m going to try selling them on a second-hand platform
Private
National Star



oh where are they from so cute
GOAJCH
International Star



Hauru wrote:
oh where are they from so cute
It’s Pop Mart blind boxes, really popular in China. This specific IP I bought is quite underrated though. Labubu used to be super famous, I wonder if you guys know it.
Private
Popstar



GOAJCH wrote:
Hauru wrote:
oh where are they from so cute
It’s Pop Mart blind boxes, really popular in China. This specific IP I bought is quite underrated though. Labubu used to be super famous, I wonder if you guys know it.
yeah  labubu was all over everything for a while, like there was labubu branded chocolates .............. they really tried to suck the wallets dry of moms with their children begging for ai art labubu knock off products
Private
Popstar



can you show what the other possibilities int he blind box would have been?
GOAJCH
International Star



bexxi wrote:
GOAJCH wrote:
Hauru wrote:
oh where are they from so cute
It’s Pop Mart blind boxes, really popular in China. This specific IP I bought is quite underrated though. Labubu used to be super famous, I wonder if you guys know it.
yeah  labubu was all over everything for a while, like there was labubu branded chocolates .............. they really tried to suck the wallets dry of moms with their children begging for ai art labubu knock off products
Exactly! Labubu was popular for a long time. There are knock-offs everywhere, and scalpers kept inflating the prices. Back then, Labubu figures even became like investment products.
Private
Popstar



GOAJCH wrote:
bexxi wrote:
GOAJCH wrote:
It’s Pop Mart blind boxes, really popular in China. This specific IP I bought is quite underrated though. Labubu used to be super famous, I wonder if you guys know it.
yeah  labubu was all over everything for a while, like there was labubu branded chocolates .............. they really tried to suck the wallets dry of moms with their children begging for ai art labubu knock off products
Exactly! Labubu was popular for a long time. There are knock-offs everywhere, and scalpers kept inflating the prices. Back then, Labubu figures even became like investment products.
and then one day it just quietly died down and no one was wearing labubu on their bags anymore ... at least here in germany. is it still popularn in china or has it died down there as well?
GOAJCH
International Star



bexxi wrote:
can you show what the other possibilities int he blind box would have been?

GOAJCH
International Star



bexxi wrote:
GOAJCH wrote:
bexxi wrote:
yeah  labubu was all over everything for a while, like there was labubu branded chocolates .............. they really tried to suck the wallets dry of moms with their children begging for ai art labubu knock off products
Exactly! Labubu was popular for a long time. There are knock-offs everywhere, and scalpers kept inflating the prices. Back then, Labubu figures even became like investment products.
and then one day it just quietly died down and no one was wearing labubu on their bags anymore ... at least here in germany. is it still popularn in china or has it died down there as well?
Labubu is not really trending anymore. Crybaby is super popular now.


Private
Popstar



GOAJCH wrote:
bexxi wrote:
can you show what the other possibilities int he blind box would have been?

ohhh i looove cherry mil and hardcandy hypnosis
GOAJCH
International Star



bexxi wrote:
GOAJCH wrote:
bexxi wrote:
can you show what the other possibilities int he blind box would have been?

ohhh i looove cherry mil and hardcandy hypnosis
I like both of them too!!!but this is what I pulled last time.

Private
National Star



GOAJCH wrote:
Hauru wrote:
oh where are they from so cute
It’s Pop Mart blind boxes, really popular in China. This specific IP I bought is quite underrated though. Labubu used to be super famous, I wonder if you guys know it.
for us they barely sell any unique pop mart blind boxes germany has it the worst when it comes to new stuff other than this rat stitch
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
Page: | Next | Last