You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
16 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General Page: | Next | Last
halloween costum e
Private
Streetmusician



anything planned yet?

if all goes to plan ill be Pippi
Private
Streetmusician



okay...
Klavier
Minister of Pop



idk depends on the theme my sister picks for her party, i'll either be in my defoko cosplay or the scariest spookiest evil ghoul u could ever imagine (my sister will be very scared and that's my motivation)
Teabag
World Famous



omg i wanna see you as pippi!


I have no idea what to do and it's stressing me out   i could just throw on my wrio wig like i did last year... But IT's So ItcHY I don wanna asdfg
Private
Streetmusician



Klavier wrote:
idk depends on the theme my sister picks for her party, i'll either be in my defoko cosplay or the scariest spookiest evil ghoul u could ever imagine (my sister will be very scared and that's my motivation)
i love that motivation !
Private
Streetmusician



Teabag wrote:
omg i wanna see you as pippi!


I have no idea what to do and it's stressing me out   i could just throw on my wrio wig like i did last year... But IT's So ItcHY I don wanna asdfg
if i get it to work youll def see it !!
Private
Minister of Pop



I dont dress up outside of house 
for online friends I shall b the smug roblox face
Id dress up for work but luckily Im for once not working at halloween
Private
Minister of Pop



Im glad Im not working on halloween tbf last year we tried makin cute halloween vibe and everyone drew lil drawings like pumpkins nd ghosts and some monsters nd we hung em around! tha spirit!

and then boss threw them away when she came on shift 
love u too
Private
Streetmusician



Maxwell wrote:
Im glad Im not working on halloween tbf last year we tried makin cute halloween vibe and everyone drew lil drawings like pumpkins nd ghosts and some monsters nd we hung em around! tha spirit!

and then boss threw them away when she came on shift 
love u too
wtf -.-
Teabag
World Famous



Maxwell wrote:
I dont dress up outside of house 
for online friends I shall b the smug roblox face
Id dress up for work but luckily Im for once not working at halloween
omg u actually doing it!? i cant wait
Private
Minister of Pop



Maxwell wrote:
I dont dress up outside of house 
for online friends I shall b the smug roblox face
Id dress up for work but luckily Im for once not working at halloween
YESSSSSSSS
cookielovescookies
Youtube Star



I would be maybe belle or nova idk muki 
Private
Popstar



Maxwell wrote:
Im glad Im not working on halloween tbf last year we tried makin cute halloween vibe and everyone drew lil drawings like pumpkins nd ghosts and some monsters nd we hung em around! tha spirit!

and then boss threw them away when she came on shift 
love u too
wtf why ............ so mean
that would have totally ruined the vibe that day for me 
Private
Popstar



im not gonna do anything on halloween so im not gonna dress up ............ maybe i will put on makeup if i feel like it and since i only do that like twice a year thats basically dressing up
EtherealPJM
Popstar



Halloween is also a family friends engagement party, I'm going as Ghirahim from Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword/Hyrule Warriors
Private
Popstar



I'm suuuuper excited! I do multiple looks throughout the month and my first one might be an owl (:
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
Page: | Next | Last