You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General
tumblr spam bot invasion?
Private
National Star



Is anyone else having this problem? I'm getting an influx of spam/ porn bots liking my posts and it's so annoying.
Private
International Star



It happens with me from time to time. they only stop when I stay a few days inactive. Yeah it's annoying 
Private
National Star



BlackCatGirl1 wrote:
It happens with me from time to time. they only stop when I stay a few days inactive. Yeah it's annoying 
they only do this on my side blog where I post like once a week 
Klavier
Minister of Pop



idk about tumblr rn but today i got two comments on my ao3 fanfic and it was ofc bot comments -_-
Private
Youtube Star



The reason I’ve had a hard time getting back to tumblr the past years is the constant bot interactions, idk if there’s been any in my feed recently since I haven’t logged in in ages but it usually seems to come in waves yeah
Private
National Star



devilcake wrote:
The reason I’ve had a hard time getting back to tumblr the past years is the constant bot interactions, idk if there’s been any in my feed recently since I haven’t logged in in ages but it usually seems to come in waves yeah
I didn't have this problem for months but in the last 2 weeks I had 40+ bots interact with my posts and it is annoying as fuck
Olympus
Popstar



a lot of been liking a post from 2020 for the past month 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated