You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
13 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General
just had dejavu moment
Private
Minister of Pop



crazy
forgot that was a thing 

when last time u had deja vu
Private
Popstar



Can't remember but I usually get it more for like a couple of weeks/months, then less or none for like 6 months, repeat 

So I mby I will get one soon 
Aske
Prince of Pop



this morning actually, it was smn about my dream but i forgot the dream so now its just confusing to think about
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated