Maxwell wrote:
>
CUS A CUSTOMER TODAY
ORDERED DELIVERY ON PHONE WHICH I TOOK
and he actually said the fucking NAME of the pizza which was "drengen" aka number 20
and I said "one big drengen yes" and he had no complaint abt that
then after delivery bro delivered, customer called back saying he got the wrong pizza...
apparently he wanted a number 21, mr x. Now, Drengen, WHICH HE ORDERED, is number 20. So I fucking imagine he just got em wrong ToT
BUT WHAT ACTUALLY GOT ME ANGRY
WAS BCUS MY COWORKER TOOK THE PHONEĀ
AND I WAS LIKE ASK HIM WHAT HE ORDERED. ASK HIM THE NAME OF THE PIZZA.
And bro was just like "aa sorry we wrote down wrong"
BLASPHEMY
ABSOLUTE BLASPHEMYYYY
I DID NO WRONGS DONT U DARE.Ā
>

CUS A CUSTOMER TODAY
ORDERED DELIVERY ON PHONE WHICH I TOOK
and he actually said the fucking NAME of the pizza which was "drengen" aka number 20
and I said "one big drengen yes" and he had no complaint abt that
then after delivery bro delivered, customer called back saying he got the wrong pizza...
apparently he wanted a number 21, mr x. Now, Drengen, WHICH HE ORDERED, is number 20. So I fucking imagine he just got em wrong ToT
BUT WHAT ACTUALLY GOT ME ANGRY
WAS BCUS MY COWORKER TOOK THE PHONEĀ
AND I WAS LIKE ASK HIM WHAT HE ORDERED. ASK HIM THE NAME OF THE PIZZA.
And bro was just like "aa sorry we wrote down wrong"
BLASPHEMY
ABSOLUTE BLASPHEMYYYY
I DID NO WRONGS DONT U DARE.Ā


0
0
0
0
0
To join the forums you need to be logged in.


17