You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Themis
happy world mental health day
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
17 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General
ur 14 year old self
Private
Minister of Pop



r u embarrassed abt ur 14 year old self
 I saw a video and out of nowhere was said "everyone is embarrassed abt their 14 year old self"
and then I thought nd then I realized yes absolutely.
Private
World Famous



my behavior yes but i think im more sad about it than embarrassed
entropyheadphase
Karaoke Star



more like, concerned but I do get very embarrassed and maybe even upset about it sometimes.
Private
Youtube Star



yes. i was 14 when i joined this site actually (my birth year on my profile is intentionally wrong)
Private
Youtube Star



No not at all, idk what I would have done to be embarrassed abt…

im only embarrassed abt some of my behavior when I was 10-11, but that’s bc I treated someone I care about v poorly, not bc of who I was or how o acted in general
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated