Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 334
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
20
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last
Poll: Would you rather....
Have 1 outfit forever
Change an outfit every hour
Show results
FT: If you could pick 1......
Private
International Star
vig wrote:
Thank y'all!
these are some pretty cool looks I see
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
vig wrote:
Thank y'all!
these are some pretty cool looks I see
or maybe the iconic kermit head on chicken horror
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Probaly this jossiii styled for me
Klavier
Minister of Pop
Klavier wrote:
😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔
😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔
Private
Youtube Star
devilcake wrote:
but maybe with some of the ad0xa bunnies, they weren't ig when i made it lol
Private
Queen of Pop
Arachne wrote:
This one I think.
Private
World Famous
Clegane wrote:
or500l wrote:
I wish that was me irl
Private
World Famous
Hazelnut wrote:
Don't know if this will be mirror glitch...
Private
World Famous
luminescence wrote:
Iriss
Popstar
Iriss wrote:
Private
International Star
Raquelle wrote:
I wore it for like half a year at one point lol
Private
Living Legend
Okami wrote:
probably this one with the Amaterasu wolf in the background. It's really hard to decide lol.
Private
Popstar
Boobs wrote:
Anda
World Famous
Anda wrote:
Probably this!
WRENCH
Youtube Star
WRENCH wrote:
The wrench set
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
|
Next
|
Last