Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 327
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
Poll: What type of Outfits?
Silly?
Serious?
Show results
FT: Silly Avatars
Nevy
World Famous
Nevy wrote:
I want to attempt this. I've never made a silly outfit before.
Nevy
World Famous
Nevy wrote:
I think the only silly thing about this is the duck head, but oh well. I tried.
Private
Youtube Star
Mordiera wrote:
vig
this is
this thing scares me
lemme fall in love w it
Private
International Star
leda wrote:
it's not even silly, it's just cute
Private
World Famous
Claire wrote:
leda wrote:
it's not even silly, it's just cute
this is reallly nicely done
Private
International Star
vig wrote:
Looking good guys!
/I'm on lunch break atm
Account deleted
wrote:
Claire wrote:
this is so good
Ik!
Private
World Famous
Cardboard wrote:
Private
International Star
vig wrote:
Cardboard wrote:
Sir you need to make a whole rainbow now
Private
International Star
vig wrote:
supergirl200 wrote:
Claire wrote:
this is so good
Ik!
Thank you, thank you
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2