Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 313
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
18
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
|
Next
|
Last
FT: May 17th!
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
AA FINALLY!!!
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Am I gonna dress up as if im norwegian to actually wear the set or am i not
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
Ella wrote:
I ove bunads, but i also feel like the Norwegian people should have the chance to get the code
i think there should be enough claims
I went ahead and did it then!
U ever saw my ancestry startalk btw?
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Am I gonna dress up as if im norwegian to actually wear the set or am i not
yes
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Am I gonna dress up as if im norwegian to actually wear the set or am i not
yes
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Also uuu gratulerer med dagen
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Am I gonna dress up as if im norwegian to actually wear the set or am i not
yes
Oh ok
Can u suggest my current look real quick
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
Ella wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
Ella wrote:
I ove bunads, but i also feel like the Norwegian people should have the chance to get the code
i think there should be enough claims
I went ahead and did it then!
U ever saw my ancestry startalk btw?
I haven't gotten around and checked anything I got on to make the thread so Norwegians will be able to dress up for the occasion
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
Ella wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
i think there should be enough claims
I went ahead and did it then!
U ever saw my ancestry startalk btw?
I haven't gotten around and checked anything I got on to make the thread so Norwegians will be able to dress up for the occasion
this was like a week ago thought
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
Ah, finally a norwegian flag!! thank youu 🇳🇴
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
Ella wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
Ella wrote:
I went ahead and did it then!
U ever saw my ancestry startalk btw?
I haven't gotten around and checked anything I got on to make the thread so Norwegians will be able to dress up for the occasion
this was like a week ago thought
omg : (((( i'm not sure if i'm like into scrolling a lot because there's a lot of activity on mine for weird reasons
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
Atencia wrote:
Ah, finally a norwegian flag!! thank youu 🇳🇴
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Am I gonna dress up as if im norwegian to actually wear the set or am i not
yes
Oh ok
Can u suggest my current look real quick
sure
Private
National Star
absintjente wrote:
omg så hyggelig!
Account deleted
wrote:
Is the team going to post facts about the Norwegian constitution because I would love to know what it is about
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
|
Next
|
Last