Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 427
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
|
Next
|
Last
FT: Guess the Disney Movie with the Emojis
Godis
World Famous
Godis wrote:
Teabag wrote:
oooo
Yeah!
Helia
World Famous
Helia wrote:
Hello
Godis
World Famous
Godis wrote:
Helia wrote:
Hello
Hello
Helia
World Famous
Helia wrote:
Godis wrote:
Helia wrote:
Hello
Hello
I'll probably suck at this but I'll try.
Godis
World Famous
Godis wrote:
Helia wrote:
Godis wrote:
Helia wrote:
Hello
Hello
I'll probably suck at this but I'll try.
The best thing is to try.
Helia
World Famous
Helia wrote:
Godis wrote:
Helia wrote:
Godis wrote:
Hello
I'll probably suck at this but I'll try.
The best thing is to try.
Myonlywish
Youtube Star
Myonlywish wrote:
Shall we start?
Godis
World Famous
Godis wrote:
Myonlywish wrote:
Shall we start?
I think we can do it
SadBread
Minister of Pop
SadBread wrote:
Myonlywish wrote:
Shall we start?
Yess!!
Helia
World Famous
Helia wrote:
Ready!
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
Myonlywish
Youtube Star
Myonlywish wrote:
Round 11 is coming up! 🎬
Godis
World Famous
Godis wrote:
Limited wrote:
Myonlywish
Youtube Star
Myonlywish wrote:
Round 11
Which Disney movie is this(?)
Private
Princess of Pop
Limited wrote:
Myonlywish wrote:
Round 11
Which Disney movie is this
dumbo!
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
|
Next
|
Last