Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 477
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer silver
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
17
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
|
Next
|
Last
FT: Guess the Disney Movie with the Emojis
SadBread
Minister of Pop
SadBread wrote:
I kinda got distracted loll
Doll
Popstar
Doll wrote:
SadBread wrote:
Doll wrote:
SadBread wrote:
OMG IF YOU DOO LET ME KNOW ITS SO GOOD I BAWLED MY EYES OUT
STOP I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS A SAD MOVIE.... and i will for sure let you know hehe whenever i watch c:
Its not its not just a sad part in it like any good Disney movie
okay you're right... like ray's death in princess and the frog
Myonlywish
Youtube Star
Myonlywish wrote:
I’ll count both Finding Nemo and Finding Dory as correct.
SadBread
Minister of Pop
SadBread wrote:
Doll wrote:
SadBread wrote:
Doll wrote:
STOP I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS A SAD MOVIE.... and i will for sure let you know hehe whenever i watch c:
Its not its not just a sad part in it like any good Disney movie
okay you're right... like ray's death in princess and the frog
RIIIGHTTTT
SadBread
Minister of Pop
SadBread wrote:
Myonlywish wrote:
I’ll count both Finding Nemo and Finding Dory as correct.
Ooohhh yahoooo
Godis
World Famous
Godis wrote:
Doll and SadBread win.
So SadBread, Who do you want to give your prize to this time?
SadBread
Minister of Pop
SadBread wrote:
Godis wrote:
Doll and SadBread win.
So SadBread, Who do you want to give your prize to this time?
Uuuhhh teabag!
Godis
World Famous
Godis wrote:
SadBread wrote:
Godis wrote:
Doll and SadBread win.
So SadBread, Who do you want to give your prize to this time?
Uuuhhh teabag!
Sure
Private
Princess of Pop
Lyncait wrote:
The game is not over, because it's time for round 18!
Doll
Popstar
Doll wrote:
Godis wrote:
Doll and SadBread win.
So SadBread, Who do you want to give your prize to this time?
Oh yayyy that's amazing
Thank youuuu
Doll
Popstar
Doll wrote:
i have to take a tiny bathroom break >
Private
Princess of Pop
Lyncait wrote:
Round 18
SadBread
Minister of Pop
SadBread wrote:
Lyncait wrote:
Round 18
Beauty and the beast
Private
International Star
BlackCatGirl1 wrote:
Lyncait wrote:
Round 18
Beauty and the beast
Private
Princess of Pop
Lyncait wrote:
The answer this round is Beauty and the Beast! And SadBread is the winner since they answered correctly first! Who do you want to give your credit prize to?
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
|
Next
|
Last