Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 277
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
24
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
|
Next
|
Last
FT: Guess the user
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
14
brynhild
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
Atencia wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
14
brynhild
Correct! Now you've also won two times!!
TheWayfaringStranger
Queen of Queens
TheWayfaringStranger wrote:
So gorge!! Probably for the spring has sprung contest
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
15
Elowyn
World Famous
Elowyn wrote:
Woah who's this
Private
National Star
ellem wrote:
I know exactly who that is but at the same time I really can’t remember
Nurcandoll
Popstar
Nurcandoll wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
15
Petal
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
iconic
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
Nurcandoll wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
15
Petal
petal male acc
Private
National Star
ellem wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
15
Saudade
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
ellem wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
15
Saudade
Correct!
TheWayfaringStranger
Queen of Queens
TheWayfaringStranger wrote:
Panthola
Private
National Star
ellem wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
ellem wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
15
Saudade
Correct!
Ey I remembered!!
Nurcandoll
Popstar
Nurcandoll wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Nurcandoll wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
15
Petal
petal male acc
i know, i just wanted to try and winnnn
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
16
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
|
Next
|
Last