Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 334
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist gold
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
|
Next
|
Last
FT: First to quote
octocat
World Famous
octocat wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
I wouldn't even know where to look for that
same
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
I wouldn't even know where to look for that
NT articles list
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
I wouldn't even know where to look for that
NT articles list
w--wh-where
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
Nesta wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Obviously
i'm baffled people spent so long checking it lmao
Phone
not that i tried but i'm looking at memes so yeah
Account deleted
wrote:
Ella wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Obviously
i'm baffled people spent so long checking it lmao
I have no idea where i should look for that honestly
News on front page
Below the newest article
Change page number
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
I wouldn't even know where to look for that
NT articles list
w--wh-where
Underneath NT articles theres like rhe last 20 or smth but theres pages .. .
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
Nesta wrote:
Ella wrote:
Snusmumrikken wrote:
i'm baffled people spent so long checking it lmao
I have no idea where i should look for that honestly
News on front page
Below the newest article
Change page number
ohhhhhhhhhhhhHHH I didnt even know that was a function
Private
International Star
wug wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
I wouldn't even know where to look for that
NT articles list
mm i was browsing through that the other day as i figured i'd read some of them
Account deleted
wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
Nesta wrote:
Ella wrote:
I have no idea where i should look for that honestly
News on front page
Below the newest article
Change page number
ohhhhhhhhhhhhHHH I didnt even know that was a function
Idk I just remembered lmao
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
Quote (5)
What is Kaj known for, apart from VP? (Several possible answers...)
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
I wouldn't even know where to look for that
NT articles list
w--wh-where
The... daily news
fron page
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Quote (5)
What is Kaj known for, apart from VP? (Several possible answers...)
Fungi doctor
Account deleted
wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Quote (5)
What is Kaj known for, apart from VP? (Several possible answers...)
Fake cancer cures
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Quote (5)
What is Kaj known for, apart from VP? (Several possible answers...)
Cancer lamps
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Quote (5)
What is Kaj known for, apart from VP? (Several possible answers...)
cancer lights
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
|
Next
|
Last