Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 277
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Sorry i eated eet 🐀
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master V.I.P
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
|
Next
|
Last
FT: First to quote
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
December wrote:
abba really is gold, am i the only like teenager that listens to abba??
Yes, I'm 21.
Private
World Famous
luminescence wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
luminescence wrote:
desruct wrote:
no, there's still cookies
Yay. I had a very bad day and I’m still full of frustration n anger so idk if I’ll be able to play now ):
Aw. Maybe playing will be able to cheer you up a bit? You can always just stay and chat.
Ah, that’s true. I probably wouldn’t be able to fall asleep at this state of mind anyways. Maybe I’ll go get my laptop and play for a moment :-)
December
World Famous
December wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
December wrote:
desruct wrote:
SOS
gimme gimme a man after midnight tho<3
Omg, I love that song. And also Madonna's Hung up. Whoever came up with that idea is a genius.
ikr!! it's so catchy!! but the original is million times better
Private
International Star
Ahria wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
December wrote:
abba really is gold, am i the only like teenager that listens to abba??
Yes, I'm 21.
most teenagers I know like them for some reason but I prefer Boney M
Private
World Famous
Hazelnut wrote:
damn y'all forced me to get up just to answer quicker. my stomach hurts a bit still lol
Elowyn
World Famous
Elowyn wrote:
desruct wrote:
Elowyn wrote:
desruct wrote:
NO.
when you’re gone, how can i even try to go on
HOW SHOULD I KNOW? MOVE ON LMAO
when you’re gone
though i try how can i carry on
Private
Living Legend
Kofod wrote:
I'm back, stronger
Because I got downstairs
December
World Famous
December wrote:
i'm finally 17 so i can listen to dancing queen and be like yaaaaassss
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
December wrote:
abba really is gold, am i the only like teenager that listens to abba??
Yes, I'm 21.
Even tho I know, I always think you're older. In a good way
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I'm back, stronger
Because I got downstairs
go back
atencia
World Famous
atencia wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I'm back, stronger
Because I got downstairs
watch out people
Private
Living Legend
Kofod wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I'm back, stronger
Because I got downstairs
go back
No
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
Ahria wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
December wrote:
abba really is gold, am i the only like teenager that listens to abba??
Yes, I'm 21.
most teenagers I know like them for some reason but I prefer Boney M
Omg, you're the first person I've met who has talked about Boney M. I love Rasputin, that song is amazing.
Account deleted
wrote:
i like pink floyd!
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
Unbleached wrote:
i like pink floyd!
heccin same
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
|
Next
|
Last