Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 341
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet silver
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer V.I.P
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
11
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
|
Next
|
Last
Poll: Do you like LE SUNDAY?
Heck yes
Hell to the no
Show results
FT: LE SUNDAY
Private
World Famous
Shadowjess wrote:
Coralin wrote:
Lion is love.
Lion is life.
Bimbo
Popstar
Bimbo wrote:
DAD wrote:
Vanity wrote:
NixieFae wrote:
@Vanity long neck sol! Hope you got it
I totally missed it I can't believe it, I've wanted that set for months, someone please sell it to me!!!!!!!
i’ll sell it to ya im not sure how much it costs but i have a copy of it :}
Please I really really want that set!!!!!!
Inudi
World Famous
Inudi wrote:
Shadowjess wrote:
Only 6 SU gifs.
Guess no one wants another Solovey drop..
FOR 1C PER ITEM!
Post a Steven Universe gif.
Private
National Star
Coralin wrote:
Private
International Star
Raquelle wrote:
Aria
Popstar
Aria wrote:
Billie, is that me?
Private
World Famous
Shadowjess wrote:
Anyone who comes into this thread would be so confused with all of the Steven gifs.
Private
International Star
DAD wrote:
Vanity wrote:
DAD wrote:
Vanity wrote:
I totally missed it I can't believe it, I've wanted that set for months, someone please sell it to me!!!!!!!
i’ll sell it to ya im not sure how much it costs but i have a copy of it :}
Please I really really want that set!!!!!!
sure, i’ll send it ^.^
Private
Princess of Pop
Arthema wrote:
Shadowjess wrote:
Only 6 SU gifs.
Guess no one wants another Solovey drop..
FOR 1C PER ITEM!
Post a Steven Universe gif.
Inudi
World Famous
Inudi wrote:
Shadowjess wrote:
Anyone who comes into this thread would be so confused with all of the Steven gifs.
Indeed
Private
World Famous
newborn wrote:
Shadowjess wrote:
Only 6 SU gifs.
Guess no one wants another Solovey drop..
FOR 1C PER ITEM!
Post a Steven Universe gif.
https://images.app.goo.gl/1ix8ipQVM8VYjyzW9
i can’t post it rip, it’s cute tho
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Shadowjess wrote:
Anyone who comes into this thread would be so confused with all of the Steven gifs.
yes
MasileinDE
International Star
MasileinDE wrote:
now this gives me a bit downtime from working on my ac island basically since 9am this morning (yes, I might have a problem)
Private
National Star
Coralin wrote:
cutie
Private
World Famous
Shadowjess wrote:
MasileinDE wrote:
now this gives me a bit downtime from working on my ac island basically since 9am this morning (yes, I might have a problem)
I haven't been on my island in ages...I suck.
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
|
Next
|
Last