Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 363
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet V.I.P
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
21
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
|
Next
|
Last
Poll: Are you good at recognising people based on their outfits?
Yes
No
Sometimes
Show results
FT: Guess the user
Elowyn
World Famous
Elowyn wrote:
Woah iriss with the speed
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Elowyn wrote:
Woah iriss with the speed
:]
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
Azriel wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Only three left now!
18
Aria
Correct!
Iriss
Popstar
Iriss wrote:
Elowyn wrote:
Woah iriss with the speed
but I was too slow lol
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
Elowyn wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Elowyn wrote:
I'm sending a message on discord this second
uh nuuuuh im getting exposed
I'm not sorry
fuck i thought you were gonna send on graveyard- i couldve abused and deleted the message lmaooo
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
😎😎😎😎😎
Elowyn
World Famous
Elowyn wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Elowyn wrote:
Woah iriss with the speed
:]
Why are you on the last page? Ew
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Noo, i knew that too
ah
Private
Minister of Pop
Maxwell wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
Misjel wrote:
maxwell furry*
good evening furryman, have u entered the WWIB yet? :3
no
Brain go
brrrrr
no look ideas
Elowyn
World Famous
Elowyn wrote:
Iriss wrote:
Elowyn wrote:
Woah iriss with the speed
but I was too slow lol
I think az iz cheating but don't say anything
Iriss
Popstar
Iriss wrote:
Angelica wrote:
Noo, i knew that too
ah
love ur fit
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
Two left!!
19
Teabag
World Famous
Teabag wrote:
BloomCissi wrote:
Two left!!
19
octocat
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Elowyn wrote:
Iriss wrote:
Elowyn wrote:
Woah iriss with the speed
but I was too slow lol
I think az iz cheating but don't say anything
Oi
Private
World Famous
BloomCissi wrote:
Elowyn wrote:
Iriss wrote:
Elowyn wrote:
Woah iriss with the speed
but I was too slow lol
I think az iz cheating but don't say anything
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
|
Next
|
Last