Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 242
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
ario
where is my cheese
Private
Your mom
talent
my mother’s side
hmm
whered the other 4 limbs come from
talent
drops down on all eight and kisses the vp ground
Private
should i be jealous of the ground?
Private
The vp ground kisses you back, it’s mildly terrifying
Klavier
drops down on all fours and kisses the vp ground
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist V.I.P
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet gold
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master brass
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator silver
Number of completed tours
16
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
Forum team
<
Virtual Popstar
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
|
Next
|
Last
FT: LE SUNDAY
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
Nesta wrote:
I submitted the essay I failed. Let's hope I pass this time.
Fingers crossed 4 u!
Elowyn
World Famous
Elowyn wrote:
Ah I forgot about this
Private
World Famous
Archangel wrote:
Archangel wrote:
Misjel wrote:
Archangel wrote:
But isn't the midle one Phyx (?) and haven't they lost all their design files?
man, I doubt it's phyx
ah, it looked so much like the skin and brow style from other sets i have
Ahhh my bad i mixed Phyx and Fitz !!! it's Fitz i meant woopsie
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Nesta wrote:
I submitted the essay I failed. Let's hope I pass this time.
Hoping for the best!!
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
allie r u in here
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
There better not come much else that i like 😂😂
Account deleted
wrote:
Thanks, guys : p
Account deleted
wrote:
Angelica wrote:
There better not come much else that i like 😂😂
same.
Comfortable
National Star
Comfortable wrote:
Angelica wrote:
There better not come much else that i like 😂😂
i say the same thing hahah
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
I'm rich now, cmwl or link old dollzmania gals
Allie
Queen of Pop
Allie wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
allie r u in here
Hello
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Comfortable wrote:
Angelica wrote:
There better not come much else that i like 😂😂
i say the same thing hahah
Right! xD
Private
Popstar
misjel wrote:
I'm hoping for that obama face
Private
Queen of Queens
Nanami wrote:
Allie wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
allie r u in here
Hello
omg love your outfit. Girl wtf 😍
@Allie
Laboratory
World Famous
Laboratory wrote:
Allie wrote:
Laboratory wrote:
allie r u in here
Hello
aa I thought you were in here, heh
I just remembered yes
I've been noticing you purchasing a lot of ee one specific item that you designed yourself from MP nd I've been wondering like r u collecting or
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
|
Next
|
Last